We look forward to welcoming you back. The temporary opening hours for the club are as follows:
- Monday – Friday 7am – 8.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 10am-6pm
- A pre-booking system is in place for the foreseeable. Please call or email the club to book your slot. We are allowing 60 minutes, per member.
- Please adhere to all social distancing measures and procedures onsite and as outlined by the club.
- There will be restrictions in the changing areas. Where possible it is advised to shower at home and arrive to the club in your fitness attire.
- Please bring your own sweat towel. No Towels are not available at the club.
- Gym equipment will be regularly sanitised and cleaned by our staff. However it is up to each member to wipe down gym equipment before and after use. Blue roll and sanitiser will be available at various locations in the club.
The above procedures are in place until we have further instruction from the HSE and the Government.
If you are planning a visit to a Club, please keep the following in mind:
- Let us know if you or anyone in your household develop Covid-19 symptoms.
- You must advise the club if you have been recently travelling overseas (post overseas travel requires14 days self- isolation period and you must stay at home).
- Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell.
- Wipe down equipment with the sanitiser provided before and after use.
- Wash hands frequently
- Do not remove cleaning materials/hand sanitiser from the Club.
- Please be patient, polite and observe all notices, if you have feedback for the club please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We are all in this together so please bear with us in relation to our new systems, procedures and protocols to keep you, our staff and families safe and well.