Our Gym will re-open on 6th July and our Swimming Pool on Monday 13th July. Read More information on Health & Safety in our Leisure Centre
Our lovely pool is 18m in length, fully heated and includes two water features. Why not take a Jacuzzi or Sauna after your swim? We have fully equipped changing rooms, with showers, towels for guests and hairdryers. Our pool is open seven days a week.
Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 9:30pm (Children: 9:00am – 7:00pm)
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Bank // Public Holidays: 10:00am – 6:00pm
(Last admission to the club is 30 minutes prior to closing)
- All guests using the swimming pool are required to wear a Swim Hat which can be purchased from the Leisure Club Reception at a cost of €3 each.
- Towels require a €1 deposit and Padlocks can be provided for a €5 deposit.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Gym, Sauna, Steam Room or Jacuzzi and must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times while in the club.
Once are Swimming Classes are back up and running you will find information here.
- Private swimming lessons available
- For further information please contact: Reception on 01 8522222
- Hats must be worn in the pool at all times. Hats can be purchased at the club reception for €3.00.
Registration is now open for current attendees and we will be accepting names for new participants from Saturday 3rd August 2019. This is a 12 week term and prices start from €115 for member’s and €135 for non members.
- Please note these facilities are Strictly over 16’s
- Lane swimming available at all times during the pool opening hours
- Unsupervised pool. Children under 16 must have an adult present
- Swim Hats must be worn (available to purchase at reception for €3.00)
- No Photography or mobile phones allowed in Pool or Surrounding Areas
- No Running, Diving, Ducking allowed
- Code of conduct must be respected at all times