We have a great new vacancy for a HR Administrator in the four star Bonnington Hotel
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager and General Manager, the HR Administrator will provide support to the people operations of the hotel. They will also support in recruitment and selection, employee engagement and training and development of our talented employees.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive admin support for the HR Manager.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment and on boarding processes for vacancies.
- Co-ordinate and deliver onsite induction, ensuring tailored induction plans are in place.
- Maintain the personnel time attendance function of the HR system, ensuring employee details are correct and up to date.
- Co-ordinate all training and records within the hotel.
- Provide information, support and advice on HR matters to support the business and promote good practice.
- Follow up on organisation and administration of company training initiatives.
- 1 year experience in Human resources.
- Excellent administration, organisation and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks and meet challenging deadlines.
- Some recruitment and selection experience.
- Experience in the hotel or hospitality industry is desired but not essential
If the above role is of interest to you please email your up to date CV to us – firstname.lastname@example.org We will consider your CV and be in touch with you if we would like to take your application further.