THE KING AND I is a musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein, set in the Kingdom of Siam in the 1860s. The story revolves around the British schoolteacher Anna Leonowens and her relationship with the Siamese king Mongkut.
The greatest musical from the golden age of musicals – with one of the finest scores ever written including Whistle a Happy Tune, Getting to Know You, and Shall We Dance? – features a company of over 50 world-class performers and a full-scale orchestra.
The production was a huge success, winning ten Tony Awards, including Best Musical. A celebration of the lavish heritage and the very best in romantic musical theatre from an unparalleled multi award-winning creative team.
Our Theatre Package
- Overnight Stay with Full Irish Breakfast
- Pre-Theatre DinnerTickets to a Show of your choice
- Transfers to/from Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
- Full Access to B Fit Leisure Club & Pool
- Complimentary Late Checkout.
- Complimentary Wifi
From €169 ppps Midweek, €189 pps Weekend