Up for the match? Going to a concert?
Formally known as Lansdowne, the Aviva stadium is a state-of-the-art sporting and concert venue. The modern structure which re-opened in May 2010 plays host to a variety of sports and concerts. Why not stay in one of Dublins hotels near the Aviva Stadium - The KingsWood Hotel.
The Aviva is renowned for attracting international sporting hero’s in both rugby and soccer. Not only that but you will also find global superstars taking to the stage in some of the best concerts even seen in Ireland. With a capacity of 51,700 spectators you can be assured of an electric atmosphere within the realms of the Aviva stadium.
If you are just looking for any excuse to visit the stadium why not avail of their tour which operates February – October on the hour from 10am to 4pm and November – January on the hour from 10am to 3pm. Experience how international rugby and soccer plays feel when they enter the stadium to the roars of their fans. You will get to sit in the Irish dressing room and if you are still feeling energetic you can run up the tunnel to the dug outs to get a real first-hand experience.
Upcoming Fixtures and Concerts
- Match Centre | Challenge Cup: Irish Rugby 12th January 2019
- Ireland vs England 2nd February 2019
- Irish Rugby 16th February 2019
- Mike & the Mechanics 18th February 2019
- DMX Dublin 7TH March 2019
- Ireland vs France 9th March 2019
- Ireland vs France 10th March 2019
- NGH Recoards Marcello Black flame tour 24th July 2019
- For the love of books & Dublin 18th October 2019